9/30/2013

It looks like my ship has come in

Excellent news. It looks like 
I will soon be wealthy.

________________________________________

Dear Sir,

With humble and respect, I crave your indulgence to drawn to your cognizance knowing that this will be a surprise to you. I am Hari Albar, An attorney at law and the accredited legal representative to late Mr Hullinger, who was hereafter as mine client. He died as a result of heart ailment in December 2007.

I am seeking for your humble consent to assist in the transferring of the funds left behind by my late client into your account before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank and this deposit valued Twenty Two Million Eight Hundred and Twenty Five Thousand United State Dollars. Since you have the same last name with my late client so the proceeds of this funds can be remitted into your account as a foreign partner.

The bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin or the account will be confiscated and so far all my efforts to get hold of someone related to my client has proved abortive.
If this proposition offends your moral ethics,do accept my sincere apology. In contrary, indicate your interest. Note that I reserve the right to reject your acceptance on this proposal if I have reasons to believe that you may not be honest or discreet as it concerns this proposal.

Further details will be giving as soon as your interest is indicated.


Yours sincerely


Barrister Albar Albar
(Senior Advocate)


No comments: