3/31/2012

Chattanooga, Tennessee



The Chattanooga Choo Choo


Visiting Chattanooga  today. Very nice city on the Tennessee River. The photo above is a sculpture / garden / walkway / covered pavillion. Very nice.








Bridge over the Tennessee River - downtown, with sculpture and new housing.




Hills surrounding the City is always attractive for an Illinois / Florida Flatlander like me.




The downtown aquarium is a nice building.




I think they have my goat.




Nice housing downtown.












I always like to walk around a new city in the early morning.  Now I take photos with my cell phone and post them to Facebook and one of my blogs. I took these photos this morning.


We were in Chantanooga 28 years ago. They have made a lot of nice improvements. A successful city is continually renewing and revitalizing its older neighborhoods. I would say Chantanooga is doing a fine job. 





http://www.chattanoogafun.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chattanooga,_Tennessee


No comments: